Now that we have fully transitioned from Lumen to Church Community Builder (CCB), some of you may be wondering how to access CCB on your smartphones.
Below are instructions on how to create a CCB shortcut that functions like an app on your iPhone, along with a video showing the steps.
- Go to christkirk.ccbchurch.com in the Safari app
- Click the box with the up arrow at the bottom of your screen
- Select ‘Add to Home Screen’ (you may need to slide the list of options beginning with ‘Add to Reading List’ to the left to see this)
- Change name from ‘Login | Christ Church’ to ‘CCB’ (optional)
- Click ‘Add’ at the top right corner
For Android users, follow the instructions here, along with the above information.