- This event has passed.
Post-College Life Conference 2018
August 24, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - August 25, 2018 @ 7:00 pm$40
5 Very Good Reasons to register TODAY:
1. The 2018 Post College Life Conference will tackle the theme of Cannonball Christianity. Who doesn’t like cannonballing?
2. There will be lots of good food provided for attendees. Who doesn’t like good food?
3. This is our third annual conference. The last two were so encouraging and inspiring, you just don’t want to miss out. This is one of those times to just get on the bandwagon.
4. Registration is going up to $40.00 after August 10th. Save yourself the heartache of losing $10.00 for no reason other than procrastination. We wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone.
5. The first 50 REGISTRANTS will be entered into a drawing to win a $75.00 gift card to Canon Press! This is a big deal, people. A big deal.
Early-bird Registration is coming to a close!
On August 10th at 5pm, the registration fee will increase to $40. The first 50 registrants will be entered to win a $75 Canon Press gift card, so register NOW.
Friday, August 24
6pm – Registration
6:30pm – Welcome/Announcements/Singing
6:45pm – Talk #1: Pastor Toby Sumpter – What’s Really Going On out There?: How to Read the Story and Your Role In It
7:30pm – Q&A
7:45pm – Break
8pm – Talk #2: Rod Olps – To Whom Much is Given: Recognizing Your Talents and Setting Your Pace
8:45pm – Q&A
9pm – Fellowship (EMSI roof)
Saturday, August 25
8am – Breakfast provided at EMSI
8:30am – Announcements/Singing
8:45am – Talk #3: Nick Holloway – Getting Personal: How To’s for Mercy Ministry
9:30am – Q&A
9:45am – Break
10am – Talk #4: Andrew Crapuchettes – Dominion and Generosity: Starting Your Own Business
10:45am – Q&A
11am – Free time (Lunch, Farmer’s Market, etc.)
2pm – Announcements/Singing
2:15pm – Talk #5: Dr. Ben Merkle – A Life of Faithfulness: Cannonballing with Purpose and Precision
2:45pm – Q&A
3:15pm – Break
3:30pm – Pre-show Q&A with CrossPolitic
4pm – CrossPolitic Live w/ Timothy Brindle (Nuart)
5:30pm – Dinner provided at EMSI
7pm – Bonfire/Volleyball at Robinson Lake Park