Interactive Reading Plan Instructions
You must open the file with the Adobe Acrobat app. The checkboxes will not work in Drive PDF viewer. HOW TO SAVE PDF TO HOME SCREEN 1. Open PDF in Adobe Acrobat. This will save it to your downloads. 2. If you don’t already have the ES File Explorer File Manager installed, install it by clicking here. 3. Open ES File Explorer. 4. Scroll to the file name. 5. Press and hold on Bible Challenge Checklist.pdf till the menu pops up. 6. Click on the More button (three dots). 7. Select “Add to desktop.” We cannot provide more support on this, but if you have troubles, click here.
Reading Plan App
1. Download the Bible Reading Plan app (by James H. Price) in the app store.
2. Open the app > open settings (upper right menu) > Select Reading Plan > View Available Plans > Download Bible Reading Challenge 2018 > Select Done > From the Reading Plan Page, Select Bible Reading Challenge 2018 > Once Selected, tap settings button to return to main settings menu
3. From the Settings Menu, Select the plan Start Date and change to September 11, 2018
4. From the Settings Menu, Select Bible Link > YouVersion (if not already installed, download from the App Store)
Olive Tree App
- Download the Olive Tree Bible App on your favorite platform: iOS Android Kindle Fire Mac Windows
- Open the app > Choose your translation upon prompting > Set up a free account
- From the top menu bar, select the reading plan icon (open book) and search for Bible Challenge > Select desired plan > Select Start Reading Plan.
- Platform specific instructions and helps for getting started with Reading Plans in an Olive Tree app can be found here.