- Greyfriars’ Hall
- A three-year ministerial training program in the context of the local church.
- New Saint Andrews College
- New Saint Andrews College is a self-governing non-profit institution for classical Christian post-secondary education, committed to the pursuit of truth, beauty, and goodness in the light of the Holy Scriptures, under Christ’s sovereign authority, and to the advancement of Christ’s kingdom and Trinitarian culture. The College’s mission is to provide a rigorous classical Christian higher education from a distinctively Trinitarian perspective to equip the next generation for faithful cultural leadership in all vocations.
Related Education Ministries
- Logos School
- Logos is a classical and Christian school that serves the parents of over 20 different local churches. There are over 350 students enrolled in preschool through 12th grade.
- Association of Classical Christian Schools
- The primary mission of this association is to promote, establish, and equip schools committed to a classical approach to education in light of a Christian worldview grounded in the Old and New Testament Scriptures.